If you are an Insolvency Practitioner are you:
- looking to secure the best possible return for creditors?
- requiring assistance in driving corporate recovery?
- intending to maintain an operational business?
- seeking expertise to complete on-going obligations of a failing business to secure money otherwise due?
- looking for construction expertise to manage technical and contractual matters for a failed business?
- comfortable that CIS deductions are correct?
Edge Consult will:
- secure information and records;
- analyse contract positions and report on potential recoveries;
- assess outstanding liabilities, e.g. on warranties and bonds;
- prepare valuations, claims and final accounts;
- secure on-going payment entitlement;
- manage and defend counterclaims and assess risks;
- manage and resolve disputes;
- secure retentions and protect performance bonds;
- assist companies to continue trading with advice on systems and procedures; assisting in the implementation of change;
- supply technical expertise, support and guidance to help lead the way in delivering improved outcomes.
Edge Consult was requested by their client, a Contractor, to carry out a thorough review of its management systems and analyse the financial position of their projects to establish its business cash position.
Edge Consult found that the financial position was significantly worse than the client anticipated. Edge Consult provided a practical and clear Report to the client along with specific recommendations to develop in its day to day operation of the business.
Edge Consult worked alongside the client’s Specialist Accountants/Business Recovery Specialists, in pursuit of outstanding monies and maximising their contractual entitlement.
However, before the benefits of our review could be implemented, the Contractor’s business entered administration. Following this, Edge Consult were employed by the Insolvency Practitioner to pursue and maximise the company’s entitlements. In addition, we successfully defended it from significant counterclaims.